Sunday 11 October 2015

MY FIRST POST YAY!!!


After so many months of procrastination, I finally made it, taps my chest three times *gbim gbim gbim* e no easy my people. This is a blog about beauty, love, inspiration, creative writing and lifestyle.

I could remember when I gained admission into the university, I wanted to study law or mass communication, but I was offered linguistics instead, I was devastated. I wanted to drop it and rewrite jamb, but my father will not hear of it.

As at that time, all his friends’ children that are seeking for admission have not gotten any and here I am with an admission letter and I’m talking nonsense, no way! I had no choice but to go ahead with the course.

 But unknown to him I was writing jamb every other year hoping to gain admission into my preferred course but it was like the evil powers from my father’s  house swear for me. God pass them sha, as they gather for my matter, na so they scatter for my matter.

This lack of enthusiasm for linguistics adversely affected my grade and one day, I saw myself graduating from that department. Reading linguistics positively shaped my life as the knowledge I acquired from it is helping me today. I have a flair for writing and that course is helping my writing ability. Most often in life, God gives us what we need and not what we want.

 Hi, my name is Sylvia, welcome to my blog.

Stay rosy *muah*





No comments:

Post a Comment